Bri and I are collaborating to make some quick drawings for YOU! Yes, you! You there, on the other side of the screen! Hello. Got five dollars floating around? Don’t know what to do with it? You should totally buy cute quality chibi art from us!
• Paypal only, please!
• We are accepting $5 per character in USD!
• We can do basic or dynamic poses, it’s up to you.
• Please message either myself or utrymmee if you are interested! It also helps us a ton if you provide reference pictures of what you’d like us to draw for you. ♥
Hey guys, we’re doing a thing! It’ll mean a lot to the both of us if you would commission us!! Thanks ;3;
Object head reblog!
Hello guys, to get my hand back to sketching, I’ll be drawing an object head based on the blog that reblogs this post! The quality will be like this:
I’ll absolutely do every single one that reblogs this post and I’ll tag these image posts with objblog and the username on the caption. It’ll probably take me a while as a consequence but I’ll do it!
So I don’t die, I’ll stop the list at Thursday, Jan. 16, 11:59 pm!
The Costume Fairy Adventures Kickstarter has successfully funded!
We think the image says it all. ;)
It’s not too late to back it, though! At the time of this posting, there are still nearly two days left - pledge now to get in on the shenanigans while the getting’s good, and maybe even help us hit a few stretch goals!
Heya, folks. Just another little teaser in case you’re still on the fence about the Fairy Portrait Pack.
This twelve-pack of multi-purpose portraits is ready made for your Costume Fairy Adventures character, and is available as an Add-On at all pledge levels: $5 CAD for super-high-res digital files, or $10 CAD for the digital files, plus a twelve-pack of large (2.5” diameter), clear-backed stickers, perfect for sticking to your printed CFA character sheets.
Please check out our previous update for more info, more previews and additional Add-On options!
I drew all of these and I’ll be drawing much more! Come and donate and you can get your own set OR EVEN A CUSTOM ONE FROM ME!
hey yo, costume fairy adventures kickstarter is on its last 3 days. Izu continues to work hard and they’re soooo close. Check it out and chip-in if you can!
Just a quick and friendly fyi: we will NOT be at Akimatsuri in a few days due to short notice. We wish good luck to everyone else there and hope everyone has a fun time!
Our conventions list for next year is still pretty foggy, but will likely be solidified by New Years! If anyone has any requests, questions or suggestions please send them our way!
Warming up for work today with some Project Sen fanart. (can you feel the MMZ influence in this one? hur hur;;)
The Kickstarter campaign for Costume Fairy Adventures is now live - and we have a special reward in store for our fans on Tumblr who help spread the word!
Costume Fairy Adventures is a tabletop roleplaying game for 2 to 7 players. Where you play fairies. In costumes. Having adventures. (Fairies are not good at clever titles.)
- Put on magical costumes and gain special powers to aid your shenanigans with our fully illustrated, 108-card Core Costume Deck!
- Explore a library of sandbox-style Playsets that will take you everywhere from your own back yard to the furthest reaches of Outer Space!
- Play cooperatively, or compete with your friends to see who will reign supreme as Master of Mischief!
You’ll receive all this and more when you back our Costume Fairy Adventures Kickstarter - but just for our fans on Tumblr, there’s something special in store. Three lucky Tumblr users who reblog this post on or before December 10th, 2013 will receive a custom playbook for their very own Costume Fairy Adventures character, complete with a full-colour illustration:
This is a Tumblr exclusive promotion - this reward is not available at any Kickstarter backer level! But don’t worry - there’s lots more awesome stuff to be had. Check it out:
- A total of three winners will be selected from among all Tumblr users who reblog this post on or before December 10th, 2013.
- A given reblogger may win only once. Reblogging multiple times will not increase your odds of winning.
- No purchase is necessary to participate. You do not have to be a Kickstarter backer in order to win.
- In order to receive your reward, Penguin King Games Inc. must be able to contact you. If you you do not have a Tumblr ask box, you may provide your contact information using our general contact form; please include the exact text of your Tumblr name when doing so.
- In the event that we are unable to contact you within fourteen days of the end of this promotion, your reward will be forfeit.
- This promotion is not open to employees of Penguin King Games Inc., nor to freelancers and/or paid consultants who have worked with Penguin King Games within the past twelve months.
- Rewards have no cash value, and may not be transferred, sold, or exchanged for other services or merchandise.
- The description and appearance of your character must adhere to acceptable content guidelines.
Not eligible to participate in the contest but check it out! I’ve been working on this for the past year so it’d be a great idea if you guys could check out the kickstarter! - Izu
Adventures in space, epic side scrolling action, monsters and mystery… all that’s missing is you!
Humanity’s last hope needs your help.
When the lunar colony of Barimos is decimated by a mysterious attack, only one soldier remains standing: Sen, a rookie on her very first mission. She’s the most promising recruit the System Defense Force has ever seen, but will her talent be enough to protect her from an enemy that a whole army couldn’t defeat?
Cake Machine Games’ “Project Sen”, launching in 2014, is an all-new 2-D platformer inspired by Megaman X and Super Metroid. Using the classic jump, duck, and blast action you know and love, you’ll guide Sen through the alien landscapes of Barimos as she fights her way towards the truth. You and Sen will unlock new abilities, artifacts, and areas as you progress – with even more content available after you’ve beaten the game.
“Project Sen” features lush backgrounds, detailed sets, and carefully rendered characters to create a living world to immerse yourself in.
Sen has what it takes to stand up to robots, monsters, and just about anything else on this dangerous moon – but only if she has you to back her up first. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
Please SHARE, REBLOG as much as possible help our dream come true.
Hey! Help our pals out if you can!!
she gives me bad vibes and woops i ended up really liking this one so have a detail shot, i’ll finish some other day.
Reblogs self here too, we aint dead yet!! We’re just sleepin’ in a hyperbolic time chamber, training, revving up and waiting to fire!! I’m quite happy with how this ones looking, when i’m done it will probably as another limited run print, yaeh?
I’ve reserved my tickets early for Rebellions Canadian Primer next month: have you? why haven’t you!? (Scroll down for the Canadian times.) They’re giving away nifty posters and autograph boards to those who show up early!! ((plus for those who say yo, I might bring something special along..))